About Us Change of Name

  • For change of surname, consequent to marriage/divorce, duly completed print out of online application along with original divorce/marriage certificate, husband\'s passport, joint affidavit and prescribed fee (see Passport Fees) should be submitted.
  • In all other cases of change of name/surname, in the passport, the change has first to be advertised in a daily newspaper, both in INDONESIA and India (circulated in the area of your permanent and present residence). Original newspaper clippings are required to be submitted. Besides above an Affidavit as per Annexure-G is also required.. One should apply for new passport effecting change of name.